Even Kesha is surley not going to ride that motorbike in those heels!

Kesha is no stranger to pushing the boundaries of what's appropriate.

But even she surely wouldn't ride a motorbike in these high heels.

The pop star posed astride a bike in six inch platforms and super-short hot pants for her new video Take It Off.

Kesha
Pop pose: Kesha sits astride a motorbike in a scene from her new video for Take It Off... but surely she can't be riding it in those heels?

From American Indian headdresses to bin liner inspired outfits, she doesn't shy away from playing with fashion.


But despite her reputation, Kesha recently insisted she has been misrepresented as a party girl.

The singer, whose debut song TiK ToK was number one for nine weeks in the UK, said she is actually very responsible.

'I wouldn't have a No 1 record or song if I wasn't a hard-working person,' she said.


3 comments:

Mr Bungle said...

couldn't have put it better myself Bili, incidentally if Kesha would like to wear those heels on my bike, she is more than welcome.....

frew168 said...

As long as she doesn't scratch my cans she can come on the back of me anytime

Suzuki Motorcycles said...

My friend and I did a motorcycle tour and it was awesome! Never did we had any issues with our trusted kawasaki motorcycle. The people at GSM gave us high quality, durable tires and made our trip a memorable ride.